Close the project loop for stakeholders on-site and in the office by providing enhanced, actionable collaboration through mixed reality with the XR10 with HoloLens 2.
Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 allows frontline workers to overlay design models with the project for clash detection and status tracking as well leveraging remote workflows for improved collaboration. The mixed-reality hardhat integration is based on Microsoft HoloLens 2 technology, and enables mixed reality workflows in a safety controlled environment.
Designed for safety
Protect your frontline workforce by freeing their hands to operate equipment and equipping them with a MSA V-Guard front brim hardhat.
Trimble HoloTint snaps onto the front of the Trimble XR10 to improve readability in bright and sunny conditions. This add-on accessory increases the contrast between the environment and the holograms, enabling the use of mixed reality in outdoor conditions or in bright environments.
The Trimble XR10 comes with a fully ruggedized hard shell backpack for transporting your device safely in the industrial workplace and between sites.
Field of View
Easy to Use
The XR10 is a HoloLens 2 solution with an industry-standard hardhat attached to the custom-built Trimble band and certified for use in safety-controlled environments. It is the only HoloLens 2 device that is safe to use in construction sites without risk to the user.
- Hands-free operation helps workers stay productive and safe.
- Holographic display shows relevant information overlaid on the real world for easy visualisation.
- Trimble HoloTint allows workers to use the HoloLens 2 in otherwise unusable locations, such as the outdoors and bright environments.
- HoloLens 2 Store ensures that there’s an app for every need.
- Communication features such as the 5 microphone array with bone conductive headset makes communication clear even in noisy environments.
Dust and Water Proof
The Trimble XR10 has dust and water protection technology to stop unwanted particles getting in the device.
It comes with a industry standard hard hat for use on construction sites.
With a holographic contextual data overlay, work efficiency is increased and issues can be communicated quickly.
The XR10 is intrinsically safe which means it can be used in harsh work environments.
Job Task Use Cases
• Contextual data overlay
• Guided task management
• Locations that require hard hat protection
• Remote expert calling
• Construction site inspections
• 3D model viewing/BIM and VIM