WELCOME TO MPH GROUP
1. WHAT IS MPH GROUP?
We provide you with products and services, applications, technologies, and software. The vendors enable you to become a partner and resell our products and services to end user businesses.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before you use the products and/ or services and service. If you do not accept the Terms, you are not entitled to use the products and/ or services. By choosing to use the products and/ or services, irrespective of your place of residence, your use of the products and/ or services is occurring in the United Kingdom and will be governed by the Terms. These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about the Terms, we are here to answer them. Please contact us using the following contact details and providing your own contact details.
Full name of legal entity: MPH Group
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SL, United Kingdom
We will contact you in English using the contact details that you provide. Please let us know if your contact details change.
3. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Third party payment providers. We use third party payment providers (Payment Providers) to ensure that you’re paid in accordance with these Terms. These Payment Providers are regulated and authorised by, amongst others, the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as Electronic Money Institutions. These Payment Providers are trusted providers, who carry out the money remittance and the transfers of money to be paid to you. All the payments they make to you will be secure transactions and our Payment Providers will not use your personal information except for the purpose of making payments to you or reporting cases of fraud to the relevant authorities. Neither MPH Group nor our affiliates or subsidiaries provide payment products and/ or services or are payment products and/ or services providers and we do not offer or hold out to offer any financial products and/ or services and we do not provide any products and/ or services constituting any regulated activity.
By accepting these Terms, you agree that, on each occasion immediately prior to MPH Group making any payment to you, you hereby provide an explicit instruction to MPH Group to make such payment to you as part of your “Next Payment”.
4. YOUR COMMITMENT TO US:
In return for our commitment to provide the products and/ or services, we require you to make and you hereby make the following commitments to us.
Who Can Use MPH Group? We want our products and/ or services to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in compliance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to use the products and/ or services and be part of the MPH Group community.
- you must be at least 18 years old and have only one registered account with MPH Group.
- you must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our products and/ or services under applicable laws.
- you must not be prohibited from engaging in payment related products and/ or services, for example as a result of being on an applicable denied party list.
- we must not have previously disabled your MPH Group account for breach of these Terms or violation of any law or any of our policies, and
- you must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can’t Use MPH Group? Providing a safe and open community means that we must all do our part. You are responsible for all content posted by and activity that occurs under your MPH Group account and this means that:
- you can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information and you can’t create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission to do so.
- you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration details and bank account details or alternative MPH Group approved account information, otherwise we will not be able to pay you).
- you can’t fraudulently use the products and/ or services, including the reward system to obtain revenue from fake purchases, whether through fake users or any forms of authorised behaviour.
- you can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, libellous, fraudulent, defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist or otherwise offensive or do anything for an illegal or unauthorised purpose or to violate any fundamental rights to the honour, image and personal and family privacy of third parties and especially of underage persons.
- you can’t violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
- you can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the products and/ or services.
- you can’t be a robot and you must be a human to create an MPH Group account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and you can’t use false identities or impersonate others or attempt to create accounts or multiple accounts or access or collect information in unauthorised ways. This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our expressed permission.
- you can’t use the products and/ or services to injure, defame, intimidate, violate the self-image of or harass anyone else, including sending others any communication for commercial purposes, or provide or send email addresses to third parties without their consent.
- You can’t breach the advertising regulation, administrative regulations and advertising self-regulation and can’t make “influential” comments contrary to competition laws. Any and all use of the products and/ or services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- you can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users, or scrape (extracting data from our products and/ or services through an automated process) whether for spamming purposes selling users personal information.
- you can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property and email account details.
If you want to report conduct or content, get in touch with us through any form in the “How to contact us” section
You are responsible for your use of the products and/ or services. Please read this section carefully, it limits our obligations to you. If you harm someone else or get into a dispute with someone else, we will not be responsible. MPH Group will not be liable for damages or losses arising from your use or inability to use the products and/ or services or otherwise, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage and MPH Group will not have any liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from:
- the use, disclosure, or display of your user-generated content.
- your use or inability to use the products and/ or services.
- any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the products and/ or services.
- the products and/ or services generally or the software or systems that make the products and/ or services available.
- unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data.
- statements or conduct of any third party on the products and/ or services.
- any other user interactions that you input or receive through your use of the products and/ or services,
- any other matter relating to the products and/ or services.
You agree that nothing in these Terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between you or us or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party. You confirm you are acting on your own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the products and/ or services, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our Terms, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the products and/ or services.
- we do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- we do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the products and/ or services. You still have control over your content, and responsibility for it. When you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our products and/ or services, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings).
- permission to use your username, profile, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts.
- you give us permission to use your username, profile, and information provided about your actions or relationships next to or in connection with payments to be made to you, any tax obligations or accounts that you follow or engage with that are displayed on MPH Group, without any compensation to you.
- you agree that we can download and install updates to the products and/ or services on your device.
- we have the right to remove content or close Accounts if we need to.
You can end the license any time by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
Our Additional Rights.
- if you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary to do so (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property or impersonates another user or is offensive or otherwise contrary to morality or public order).
- we retain all rights to our content. You may not use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have or make available in our products and/ or services (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share).
- you can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted by the Terms or with our prior written permission. If you wish to request such permission, you may contact us as set out in Section 2.
- you may not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
- you agree to us granting you a limited license to access and make personal use of the products and/ or services, and to download the MPH Group. This license only grants you the intellectual property rights that are essential for the purpose of complying with these Terms (right of use and unique products and/ or services ion of the mobile application in a single backup device). The Licence is non-exclusive, global and its duration is limited only to the validity of the contractual relationship with MPH Group users.
- under these Terms we may provide you with links to other websites operated by third parties. Since, these linked sites are provided by, among others, our vendor partners and aren’t under our control, we can’t be responsible for the third party or linked content. You shall not hold us responsible for any products and/ or services you purchase on any third-party sites, regardless of whether you obtained the link to such products and/ or services.
- We may close your account by giving you at least two months’ notice. We may close your account or stop you using the MPH Group app immediately if we believe you have:
- broken these Terms;
- put us in a position where we might break the law;
- broken the law or attempted to break the law;
- given us false information at any time; or
- been abusive to anyone at MPH Group or a member of your or our community.
5. CONTENT REMOVAL AND DISABLING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT
We reserve the following rights:
- we can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the products and/ or services to you (including terminating or disabling your account) immediately if you: clearly, seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms, our policies, a third-party’s rights, including intellectual property, if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, or we are required to do so by law.
Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called “Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree,” will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
If we take action to remove your content for violating our policies, or disable or terminate your account, we will notify you where appropriate. If you believe your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account, you may contact us as indicated in Section 2 above.
6. OUR AGREEMENT AND WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DISAGREE
- We own the products and/ or services and all of our content (except to the extent our Payment Providers provide payment products and/ or services). In order for you to use our content, we give you certain rights to it, but you may only use our content in the way we have expressly allowed.
- If any aspect of these Terms is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our Terms must be in writing and signed by us.
- If we fail to enforce any aspect of these Terms, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under these Terms?.
- These Terms do not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens?.
- We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our products and/ or services to you and in keeping a safe, secure, and error-free environment, but we cannot guarantee that our products and/ or services will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. Provided we have acted with reasonable skill and care, we do not accept responsibility for: losses not caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our acts, losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into these Terms, any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content posted by others that you may encounter on our products and/ or services or events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- the above does not exclude or limit our liability for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation caused by our negligence. It also does not exclude or limit our liability for any other things where the law does not permit us to do so.
7. HOW WE WILL HANDLE DISPUTES
If you have a complaint, please contact us as indicated in Section 2 above and we’ll do our best to fix the problem.
By accepting these Terms, you agree that any claim, cause of action, or dispute you may have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms (Claim) must be resolved in a competent court in England and Wales and that the law of England and Wales will govern these Terms and any Claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback and other suggestions and we may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
You will be solely responsible for the access to and proper use of your profile and other contents on the MPH Group, subject to the law, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morals, good customs and public order. Specifically, and without limitation, you agree to diligently observe these Terms.
Users will refrain from using their profile and the other content elements of the products and/ or services, for purposes or effects (a) other than to share recommendations, opinions and purchasing decisions on items available from Vendors connected to the MPH Group, or (b) which are unlawful or harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, affect or impair the products and/ or services, its contents and products and/ or services a. It is also prohibited to use the products and/ or services in any way that prevents or hinders the proper functioning of the products and/ or services or the normal use or enjoyment of the products and/ or services by other users.
9. MAKING CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
The current version of these Terms will be available in the MPH Group app and on our website. From time to time, we may change the products and/ or services and our policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they reflect our products and/ or services and policies. If we make changes to these Terms that are clearly in your favour, we’ll tell you once we’ve made them. Otherwise, unless required by law, we’ll give you at least 30 day’s notice before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review and accept the revised Terms before they come into effect in relation to you. Your continued use of the products and/ or services will be conditional on your acceptance of any revised Terms. If you continue to use the products and/ or services, you will be bound by the revised Terms. If you don’t agree to any such changes to the Terms, you should let us know and we’ll close your account and arrange for any money owed to you in your MPH Group account to be paid to your bank account or other MPH Group approved account.
10. CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
Your steps. To close your account, please get in touch with us as indicated in Section 2 above.
You may unsubscribe from the products and/ or services at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Unsubscribe” and including in the body of the email the username and email used when registering.
Generally, closure of your MPH Group account, whether by us or by you, will result in the termination of the applicability of these Terms, provided that certain provisions which are intended to do so will continue to have legal effect. Once we’ve closed it, you won’t be able to access your account.
Last updated on 07 February 2020.